To register for the Tuff Truck and Autocross race select one of the links following the class you wish to enter (168tickets link), if entering more than one class you will need to register for each class you wish to enter. The entry fee covers a daily pass for 1 pit crew member and the driver the day of the race. Pre-registration only, we will not accept registration the day of the race.
Rear Wheel Drive Class
Front Wheel Drive Class
Turbo SXS Class
Non-Turbo SXS Class
NEW CLASS ADDED TO THE AUTOCROSS
Friday May 20th tough trucks have been added to the schedule. Classes and rules will be released ASAP!
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Front Wheel Drive
- SXS Turbo
- SXS Non-turbo
- Tuff Trucks
1. Vehicles must be in good mechanical condition and must have working brakes.
2. Vehicles must have an easily accessible to hook.
3. Only one driver per vehicle.
4. Shocks must be in stock location
5. Suspension lifts allowed
6. After market header and exhaust are allowed.
7. Must have a seatbelt or racing harness.
8. Must have helmet and personal protective equipment
9. Roll bars, fire extinguishers, neck braces or any other safety devices is strongly suggested.
10. Advertising on vehicle is allowed, no obscene decals or writing.
11. All participants must attend mandatory drivers meeting.
12. ALL DRIVERS MUST STILL SIGN WAIVER UPON ARRIVAL TO PITS
13. Absolutely no alcohol or illegal drug use. Promoter reserves full rights to disqualify or refuse entry for any reason deemed necessary.
14. Pre-registration is $20 per class.
15. ***Traffic leading into event will get backed up, please plan to arrive early!
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED DAY OF EVENT
16. If any vehicle has been rolled over before, it must have a full roll cage due to structure being compromised.
17. Anything with a removable top must have a roll bar.
18. No boat tanks.
19. All windows, except front windshield must be removed.
20. All vehicles must be cleaned out and all loose items properly secured.
21. Batteries may be mounted in vehicle, they shall be securely strapped down.
22. Autocross will be divided into these classes. Front wheel drive car, rear wheel car/compact truck/minivan, large truck/fourwheel drive vehicle.
23. Only DOT approved tires.
24. Stock frame on all vehicles.
25. No nitrous oxide, superchargers or turbos allowed (Factory turbo and superchargers are allowed).
26. Radiator must be in stock location
27. You cannot remove front driveshaft and run in the rear wheel drive class. Once 4×4, always 4×4..
28. ALL VEHICLES MUST HAVE VERTICAL NUMBER PLATE ON ROOF AND NUMBER ON BOTH SIDES OF VEHICLE. IF SCORING GIRLS CANNOT CLEARLY SEE YOUR NUMBER FROM THE ANNOUNCERS STAND YOU WILL NOT BE SCORED WHICH WILL NOT MAKE YOU HAPPY!
2022 TUFF TRUCK
Explanation of Contest:
The Tough Trucks Stock Class contest is a timed obstacle course.
Tuff Trucks vehicle classification will be determined at Tech Inspection. Officials will make the final decision on vehicle classification. Vehicle will have 1 classification either stock or modified.
Must be at least 18 years of age to participate in contest. No alcohol or drugs permitted. This policy will be strictly enforced and presence of alcohol or drugs will automatically disqualify the driver and vehicle from competition.
No high-speed driving will be tolerated in the Tech or Staging areas. NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.
These actions are grounds for immediate disqualification of vehicle and driver.
Event officials reserve the right to re-tech a vehicle for any reason and also reserves the right to disqualify or deny any driver the right to compete if management feels either is unsafe for any reason.
Officials’ decision on vehicle’s eligibility is final.
Vehicle must be in overall good shape and safe operating condition.
Truck body must be firmly attached to chassis.
Loose objects must be removed from interior of truck & bed.
Battery must be securely held in place. (No straps, rope, expand cords, etc.)
All Vehicles without a roof must have a roll cage in place.
Must have front and rear tow points.
Vehicles must have glass side windows removed or rolled down completely during competition.
2022 TUFF TRUCK STOCK CLASS
The vehicle must be an ordinary 4-wheel drive truck or sport utility vehicle With the Intent of Being Stock. The vehicle must be owned and operated by a registered participant. No Spectator Vehicles Will Be Allowed.
Driver must wear a full-face safety approved helmet manufactured no earlier than 2005. Fire suit or long pants and a sleeved shirt (i.e., no tank tops) strongly encouraged.
Each driver must provide his/her own helmet.
Driver must wear safety belt during competition.
Drivers must stay on designed course or may be disqualified.
Driver’s hands and feet must be inside the drivers’ compartment at ALL TIMES while competing.
Maximum of single 4-barrel carburetor, naturally aspirated (factory options allowed). No superchargers/turbochargers allowed.
1. Gasoline and diesel fuel only. (You can use E85)
2. No Nitrous
Factory system must be in good condition and fully operational.
1. Suspension system must be stock factory or acceptable OEM replacement.
2. Aftermarket lift kits acceptable.
3. Front suspension is only allowed a maximum of 2” block.
4. Must have a stock chassis.
D.O.T. only. No recaps or tread alterations.
Full body is required and must retain truck appearance. Windshield, grills, and headlights optional.
2022 TUFF TRUCK RULES – MODIFED/RUN WHAT YA BRUNG CLASS
1. Driver must wear a full faced helmet manufactured no earlier than 2005. Fire suit, neck collar, or any other safety gear strongly recommended.
2. Each driver must wear a safety belt during competition.
3. If equipped with a racing harness all harness mounting brackets should be attached directly to the roll cage of the truck and installed to limit the driver’s body travel both upward and forward. Do not mount to sheet metal floorboards. Under No Circumstances Are Bolts to Be Inserted Through Belt Webbing.
5. Driver’s hands and feet must be inside the drivers’ compartment at ALL TIMES while competing.
6. Window nets are highly recommended.
1. No turbo/superchargers allowed. Naturally aspirated only.
2. Vehicle must have a complete firewall regardless of engine location.
3. Radiators not in stock mounting position must be securely mounted and are limited to electric fans only.
4. All water lines passing through the driver’s compartment must be shielded.
5. All carburetors and fuel injection must be OEM or a throttle body unit.
6. At least two throttle return springs required.
1. All vehicles must be powered by gasoline or diesel fuel. Any method of artificially cooling or heating fuel is prohibited. (You can use E85 fuel)
2. No fuel lines will be allowed in driver’s compartment
3. Any vehicle not using a stock gas tank in the original mounted position must have a fuel cell that is attached in a secure position, inside the frame rails.
1. All vehicles must have operable brakes.
Wheels and Tires:
1. D.O.T. only.
2. No recaps or vulcanization. Alterations of tread design allowed.