The Mega Truck Madness race is new to the Buckeye Off Road Adventure Expo. The mega trucks will line up head-to-head in a drag race competition complete with speed and high-flying action.
Mega Truck Madness Racing Rules
- Mega Truck Tech Fee: $100 per entry.
- Each class requires 4 entries minimum. In the event this requirement is not met, that class will
- Tires must be at least 48″ tall.
- Axles must be 2 1/2 ton or larger.
- Any engine combination.
- Must have driveline containment/ u joint shield.
- Must have working RII (Remote Ignition Interrupter) will test each race.
- Must have at least a fire extinguisher (Co2 recommended) within reach of driver or fire
- Must have a containment seat of some type.
- NO OEM frames! Tube chassis of some type with roll cage.
- Must have some type of master disconnect switch at rear of vehicle.
- Drivers must wear a neck restraint of some type. NO NECK ROLLS.
- Drivers must wear a full fire suit NO JEANS (pants/jacket)
- Full face Helmets required. No open face helmets allowed FULL FACE HELMET
- Must have a minimum of 5-point harness belts.
- Full boots/fire shoes are required. No open toe!
- Use common sense and have fun TRUCKS must meet every rule every pass.
- Mega Truck Class (1) 14”.9X24” (49”) And Taller 2.5 Ton and Larger Axles
- Mega Truck Class (2) 12”.4X24” (45”) And Smaller Tires 2.5 Ton & 1 Ton Axles Permitted
- No drinking and driving.
- All racing vehicles must remain in the pit area after being inspected.
- Idle speed always when in the pit area or while going to and coming from the track.
- Drivers have 3 minutes after each call for class to stage.
- If your vehicle becomes stuck or stalls, you will be given a reasonable length of time to get
started. To continue competition no track staff can assist.
- Event Management may clarify a class at a meet. Event Management will not be responsible for
the miss-classifying of any vehicle.
- Mega Truck Awards: – Must have valid 2022 W9 from racer prior to being paid.